Mastora Roshan, MSW. RSW. (EMDR trained)
I am a Registered Social Worker/Psychotherapist with almost two decade’s experience delivering services throughout Niagara Region, Burlington/Oakville.
I have a Master’s of Social Work and specialize in Trauma work. I am trained in various therapies and I draw upon the appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic tools needed for each client, such as:
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)--suitable for trauma processing but can be used for other issues.
- Prolong Exposure Therapy (PET)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy and amongst others.